Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dipping My Toe In

As I sit here on my couch in the middle of the first heatwave of the summer, I'm going to resist the temptation to say something clever for my first blog. I could blame the heat for melting it away, like a big block of ice in the searing Adelaide sun, but I'd hate to mislead you. I'm not that profound to begin with. Having said that, it's time to move on from the baby steps of Facebook and Twitter updates and dip my toes into the larger pool of blogging. I really wanted to say it's time to take the floaties off and plunge into the grown ups' pool of blogging, but that really would be the heat talking! Did I mention how hot it was here? 38 degrees and rising. Day 2 of what's expected to be the hottest November heatwave on record...


Yep, it's hot. And now I'm off and running...

1 comment: